Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The End is Near

I had my 5 month post op appointed, and I am happy to report that the end is near. I will be going in for Lipo on my right side in December to remove the excess fat tissue on my right side, and then I should be good to go. Kind of funny, but I am actually rather scared of this procedure. That probably sounds funny being that I had the whole body lift, but they actually do the lipo while you are awake, and I am not sure if I am up for that. Dr. Becker said you have to have a high pain tolerance for it, which I don't, but once again, I just have to keep telling myself, "NO Pain, no Gain." Right? Let's hope so. :)

While at Becker's, I inquired about doing Lipo on my "bra fat." Believe it or not but they actually call it bra fat in the brochure.. lol Anyhow, I inquired about it because everything is so nice and flat, but I have a lose overlap of skin that hangs over my bra line. Lipo can be successful, but there is no guarantee. Some people have to have it done more than once, and even then, the results aren't always what people expect. I didn't even ask about how much it cost, because I would imagine that, like everything else, it costs a fortune. The lipo on my right side is free because it is a revision done on his part, so I guess I am just thankful that is taken care of.

When it get's closer to the time, I will post a picture of my right side, and then we can compare the before and afters of Lipo. I was lucky and didn't have to have any lipo with my surgery while some people not only have the lift, but tons of lipo as well.

TTFN
Anjelika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive