Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010






Halloween 2010 was one of the funniest yet. Dressing up as the Wizard of Oz was a blast, and everybody just loved our costumes. You can see more pictures on my facebook page.

On Friday my sister Heidi and I took the kids to the trail of treats in Williston. The kids had fun going up and down Maiin street collecting treats from the businesses. We were also lucky that Afinson photography was taking pictures, so we were able to have our entire group picture taken. I can't wait until I get those pictures back.

Sunday we dressed the kids up once again, and Kurt took the kids to the 4H Halloween party. Got to be a long day because the 4H party went from 300 until 600.. I took them trick or treating for an hr and a half and then Kurt took them. Trust me, they were beat and ready for bed when they were done.. lol

All in all, Halloween went great. :) Thanksgiving on the other hand that will be a different story. Kurt will be gone to Utah with his fiance/soon to be wife Sandy. Yes they are getting married. Actually right on Thanksgiving Day. The holidays are going to be bit of an adjustment for me, as Kurt and I have spent the past 15 years of holidays together, but where there is a will there is a way right?

Things are going well, and all is good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive