Sunday, November 6, 2011

I AM DONE in so many ways.

Lately I whine about my neck, I whine about lack of sleep due to pain, I whine about being alone with nobody to help me through this tough time, I whine about not being the best mom I can be, and when it comes down to it, Im done!

Where does whining really get us anyhow? Yes we get the sympathy texts, fb messages, and the "Oh I'm so sorrys," but it doesn't help the pain, doesn't help the lack of sleep, and surely doesn't help me with the kids. So I say it again, I AM DONE!

Just this morning I forced myself out of bed in terrible pain to get ready for church. The kids were singing, and I surely wasn't going to miss it. I've put my share of happy faces on, so this wasn't any different. Go, smile, tell the kids how well they did, and head home to rest. Having taken my morning drugs to help ease the pain, I knew there would be no way for me to comfortably drive to church. I texted a friend for a ride, and got the hmm haa, can't you drive yourself rubish. HELLO, would I have called if I thought I could drive myself? So I put my composed face on and headed for church. Midway down main street, I couldn't do it. The pain had consumed me and I drove home. I have felt terrible all day having had to miss church, but you know what. I am only one person and right now, I am injured and barely holding on. And to that one nasty friend whom said to me, "Get on the curb and I will pick you up in 10 min." Ya, thanks but no thanks. I have come to conclude who my real friends are, and to you my friend, you are released... I QUIT. Its like a dealth but I AM DONE. Hope you are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive