Thursday, April 9, 2009

April Showers Bring......

Hello Everybody,
I have rather enjoyed reading the blogs posted by my fellow classmates & their families, so thought it might be fun to create my own. Our family is busy & always on the go, so this might help people keep up.....

For starters, things have been very hectic with tax season comming to an end. Kurt has been working triple time. Up and out the door by 3:30 a.m. and home around midnight. I will say that the kids are all at very independent ages now, so it has been a lot easier and less stressfull for mom. Being a single mother from Jan-April 15th isn't fun, but I can honestly say, I kept my cool this year. :)

I have kept busy this month with our EGGciting preschool unit that focused entirely on eggs. Perfect time to study eggs with Easter right around the corner. Today's field trip was to a chicken farm. The kids were able to gather their own eggs from the chicken coop and take them home. I don't know who had more fun, me or the kids. lol

This month ended gymnastics and skating, so our main focus now is dance. Both Micaela and Grant are active in dance, and May 30ths recital is right around the corner. This year's theme is Las Vegas, so I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

The weather has been beautiful and nearing 45 each day, so I can honestly say, I think Spring is here!!! I still can't see any grass in my yard yet, but I know its there. lol

I want to end by wishing everybody a Happy Easter!!!!!

Love, the Kochers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive