Thursday, April 30, 2009

What next???

Well as most of you already know, I just got out of the hospital for a ashma/panick attack. I woke up at 4:45 and couldn't breath. My heart was pounding, and my hands and legs were shaking. I felt like I was hyperventalating, and just couldn't calm down.


The docs were very good and treated me right away as if I was having a heart attack. Better to be safe than sorry. A chest Xray confirmed that my lungs were hyperextended and showed signs that I may have ashma, and that I most likely had an attack. Because of the symptions, I panicked and had an anxiouty attack, or so they think. Very scary.


By 7:00 a.m. they had me all settled down and I was breathing better. They kept me until after lunch just to monitor my heart, and lungs. I slept most of the day, and am feeling better now.

Kurt was hoping to take the kids to Devils Lake this weekend to visit his mom, but is uneasy of leaving me home alone. Just don't know if it could happen again. I have scheduled an apt in Williston for next week, so hopefully they can tell me more. I have never had ashma before, nor have I suffered from anxiouty attacks, so this has all been new to me, and is very frustrating. All I can say is WHAT NEXT??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive