Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dance Recital 2009














































































































Last night's dance dress rehearsal was amazing. I am so proud of my kids. I can honestly say, last night was one of the proudest moments of my life. The kids did awsome, and Grant just melted my heart.
Las Vegas...
We aren't allowed to take pictures the night of the actual recital, so here are last night's pictures. Gosh, I hope you enjoy them. The kids did so GREAT!!!r
Micaela: Combination ballet and tap class
Recital dance- Let the Sun Shine on Vegas
Grant: Jazz class
Recital dance- We Rock from movie Camp Rock
Grant: Ballet class
Recital dance- Going to the Chapel and Wer'e Going to Get Married
Grant: Boys class
Recital dance- The Heat is On
Enjoy
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive