Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day By Day
















Today has not been a good day. Pain ball wore wore off last night, & then I started throwing up flem. This made swallowing the big pills impossible because I kept gagging. Pain got way out of control around bed time, and I was thinking a fying pan to the head would have been nice. So Awful. Kurt was up with me a few times last night. Best to set the alarm, take a pain pill, and get up an hr later when pain is moderate,. This way I can go to the bathroom, walk around a bit, and start the process all over.


There is absolutely no way I can get out of the chair without pain meds that have been in my system for a minimum of an hr. This morning was the worse. We decided that the binder should come off during my sponge bath, so that we could check for any problems with dressings etc. Everything looks nice and clean, but the second that Binder came off, I almost passed out. The pain was excruciating, I got light headed, and I barely was able to sit down on the toilet. I kept screaming, put it back on!!!!! Thank goodness my dad is here. It was a two person job. OMG.. I think I am going to need 2 pain pills if they ever try that again.


Kurt was able to snap a couple of quick pictures, so I will try and get them loaded. Dr. Becker told me, I was going to have my own belly button, just reconstructed, but I can tell you right now, That ISNT my belly button. hehe. That is healing nice. So far, the only thing that seems to be extra nice is my butt. It is so firm, and high. WOW... Trying to smile here :)


We brought the kids home some roller blades from Bismarck this week, as a fun little gift. Everybody is doing well. Here are a few pictures..

Take care everyone


Anjelika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive