Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Weekend




Happy 4th of JULY from the Kochers


BBQ in Harmon Park
Watching the parade and catching candy


Awaiting the parade


We Kochers love the 4th of July.

It is kind of like our summer Christmas. We like to dress the kids up in matching outfits, head to Williston for the parade & "Old Fashioned 4th of July BBQ," and then head back to the cabin for a day of fun in the sun.
I have tons more pictures of the 4th, but unfortinately while I was typing this blog this morning, my computer went dead. Kurt brought it to the computer guy, so hopefully it is only something minor.
The pictures above are of the parade and BBQ... Check back later for the rest of the pics.
Anjelika



















1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th, thanks for letting me have the link to your blog. Looks like you went through ALOT! but you look great! Glad you are healing well. You have a great looking family!

    btw, my blog is capitolady.wordpress.com, I started one about 6 years ago. I post pictures to a locked blog so you would need to get a password for wordpress for that and let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive