Sunday, September 19, 2010

Papa's Pumpkin Patch


This past weekend the kids and I enjoyed a nice weekend escape to Bismarck. We stayed at the Country Inn, and enjoyed the pool and Waterslide.

After filling our bellys with Olive Garden, we headed over to Papa's Pumpkin Patch for a beautiful afternoon of fall adventure. The kids played in the straw, ran around the pumpkins, watched them catapult pumpkins across a field, and just enjoyed the great outdoors. I was a bit worried as it was a cold 30 degrees on our drive to town Friday night, and even more worried to see it snowing by Wilton, but it was a lovely 55 degrees with a cool breeze, and lots of sun. The kids were so tierd they all took naps on the way home.

Once again, I dont know why I can't post pictures to my blog. I will be posting them on my facebook page for all too see...

Happy Autumn Everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive