Thursday, September 2, 2010

Days Away

The last couple of weeks have been kind of hard. Kurt had the kids a full two weeks, so I have been kind of lost. Yes it has been nice to have some alone "me" time, but it feels rather weird to not see your kids each and every day, and if you do, for only a short while.. Going to take some getting used too.

Kurt is going to be taking the kids camping in Devils Lake this Labor Day weekend, so I know the kids will be up for some fun. The informed me that they didn't care if daddy went and camped in a tent in the woods, they were going to camp in Grandma Mavis's drive way. It is so funny. They are more excited about seeing grandma and grandpa then camping.. :) Too cute.

I went to Fargo Tue, Wed and Thursday. Spent some much needed time with my BFF Tennille. She is expecting her first child in les than a month, so I am excited to rush down there again when the baby comes.. So EXCITING....

Things have slowed down in the home improvement department. Area of focus is now the preschool. I had fun in the teacher store in Fargo getting things to start the year. I am anxiously awaiting the start of school. Preschoolers are so young, innocent and up lifting. They really make me feel like life is worth living. So awsome to have so many little souls love you. I can't wait.

Life seems to be on course for the most part. I would love to say that things are 100% normal, but what is normal? I sure as heck dont know.. hahahaha

All in all, I can't wait for the peeps to come Sunday night, so that I can spend some good quality time with them. I get them for 2 weeks, as Kurt will be having some company, so it works out well. So great that Kurt and i can work things out so nicely. He really is the worlds greatest dad!!!!

Should have more to report when after I have the kids for a while, and preschool starts.

Happy Fall Everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive