Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving







Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.....

As always I am the host of the "Big" Thanksgiving meal. I thought it would feel rather different having it in this house, versus my "old" one, but really it felt no different at all. My mom and Les came over, as well as, Heidi and Jacob & Ralph and his son Kolden. All in all, it turned out rather lovely, and I had no complaints...

The picture above is Micaela's Thanksgiving play at school. She was a girl pilgrim, and really enjoyed saying her lines. So cute...

On light up night, Ralph was a sweet heart and took the kids up town for the Christmas stoll. I had had a rough day, and wasn't feeling well, so he insisted on taking the brude up town. The kids had fun walking into each store and looking for their prizes. Let's not forget Santa. :)

Today I got the tree up, and the presents put out. This year I opted for a small 3ft tree that sits perfectly in my window, so the kids aren't really quite sure of it yet. I explained to them that they would still get their big real tree at their dad's, so it was all good..

To end, I made it through my 1st Thanksgiving without Kurt. Oddly things went rather smoothly and with the exception of him carving the turkey, things were pretty much the same.

Now let's see if we can concure Christmas... That might be a different story..

Love Anjelika :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive