Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My baby turned 5..





I am actually speechless, as it seems impossible that my "baby" has just turned 5. Seems like only yesterday Kurt and I brought her home. I can still remember the day like it was yesterday. Ashleigh had dressed the kids in their cutest outfits and hung a banner over her bedroom door that said, "It's a girl." We walked into the front door greated by Grant, and Micaela who were merely toddlers waiting for a new play mate. The fun then started as I had started a 5 year yourney of being a mother of 3. Back then had you asked me what I wanted more than anything, and I probably would have said a break, but now the thought of baby just makes my heart glow. Perhaps one day with "mr. wonderful." we will welcome an addition to the family, but for now life is great with me and the three peeps and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Bethany's birthday fun started on Sunday when I took the kids to Estevan swimming and for supper. It was fun. Monday, I let Bethany make her own cake, and we spent the day preparing for her pizza party. 20 friends and family joined us in making Bethany's birthday very memorable.. Truely another milestone.. Geesh, if the last 5 years went that fast, I dread the thought of the next 5 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive