Saturday, April 11, 2009

Awsome Spring Day!!!


Well, I can honestly say SPRING IS HERE!!!! With temps near 60, it was an overall awsome day.

The kids and I made a morning of it by dying Easter Eggs. My hands are still stained, but nothing as bad as Little Bethany. She may just have green and orange hands until she is 20. hehe

Kurt snuck away from work at noon to take the kids to lunch, and I used that precious hour to clean up the Easter Egg mess. He snuck away once again at 2:00 so we could all go and see the Easter Bunny at the Moose. Unfortunitally there was no hunt because the park was too muddy, but the kids each got a treat, so they were happy.

We then headed toward Williston for the Hannah Montana Movie. We stopped at the cabin along the way to check out the melting situation. All I can say is that the lake is going to be up this year. Already the water/snow is over our dock and last fall there was a good four foot drop from the dock to the water. Crazy...

The Hannah Montana movie was very good. So good infact that we had to go and buy the soundtrack. I can honestly say there is some awsome music in the movie. Go Billy Ray!!! That man sure has come along way since Achy Breaky Heart.

We wrapped up the night with supper at Apple Bees and a milk shake at McDonalds. The kids were so tierd, I had to carry them to bed. Kurt unfortunitally is still at work, and has informed me that he is going to work until 2:00 a.m. so that he can be here in the morning when the kids wake up. Wouldn't want to miss the Easter Hunt for baskets...

With that, I think I am going to head to bed.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive