Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tax Deadline Nightmare!!!!

Yesterday was by far the longest day of my husband's life!!!!! After 25 years of doing taxes, never has he stayed past 10:30 at night to wrap things up. People were still comming to sign out at 11:00 last night. Did I mention that he didn't come home the night of the 13th or the night of the 14th..... UGGGG

I went into help from 1:00 until 10:00 last night, but felt helpless. I would like to pride myself in being a "smart" person, but man I tell you what, I felt like a "dumb" blond that had no clue. Taxes, and numbers aren't my things. I can imput the info, but ask me a question, and I am lost. Good thing they keep me behind the sceens. lol

Long story short, Kurt, Michelle and Shelby worked their rumps off until 3:00 a.m. Kurt came home and slept from 3:00-8:00.. 5hrs of sleep in three days isn't much, but it was a start. I told him, he had to be in bed tonight by 8:00. lol

I scheduled Kurt a hair cut and a message this evening, so I am hoping the stress is lifting. Last thing he said to me this morning, was "Pack a bag, we are leaving tomorrow. " I asked where, and he said, "doesn't matter, just away from here. " Guess we are going on a road trip with the kids tomorrow after school. :)


Hope everybody got their taxes done for the year!!!!!

Anjelika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive