Monday, April 13, 2009

This & That

Well, I wasn't moving very quickly this morning after being on my feet all day yesterday, but I did manage to do a few house hold chores before the kids & I set out for some fun.

With the temp reaching 60, this was a perfect day to investigate the park. The kids have been begging me for 3 weeks to go to the park. Unfortunitally the snow, and mud hasn't made it possible. I was plesently surprised just how dry things were. Still lots of snow piles surrounding the park that need to melt, but the park itself was great. The kids enjoyed the sun, and I enjoyed the nice fresh air.

After the park, we went to JCo to check out the after Easter Clearance. I got a few things for next year, so I was happy. The rest of the day, the kids played outside, and I just took it easy. Everybody was bathed, read too, and in bed by 8:00, so all is good. Kurt however, called to inform me that he probably wasn't going to be comming home tonight. In the 14 years that we have been together, last year was the first time he had to work an all nighter a couple days before deadline. Apparently things are tough again this year.. ugggg.... Wednesday won't come soon enough.

Tomorrow the preschool kids and I go to Estevan for our Spring Fun day. This is a fun day to celebrate spring. We go to McDonad's and swimming at the leisure center. The kids have a lot of fun, and it gets us out of the preschool for a day! :)

Well that wraps things up for today...

TTFN :)

1 comment:

  1. Mine has been begging for the park, too, but there's a large, earthen dike blocking it right now! :) She's started saying "park. no. mud." I guess she's sort of understanding the idea....hopefully we'll be able to enjoy a park outing soon, too! It's fun to be updated on your family.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive