Friday, February 5, 2010

Dr. Becker

Dr. Becker is the plastic surgeon with whom I am totally grateful.
He took a "frumpy" body and helped transform it into something beautful.
I really feel that Dr. Becker is a true artist. He helped sculpt me into what I am today, and for that, I will always home a special place in my heart for him.

May 26th 1 week before surgery


January 12th 7 months post op


Over the past 3.5 years I have been working toward an end result, that never in my wildest dreams, would be even close to the result that I have right now. It has been a battle of food, endless hours in the gym, the recovery of a major reconstructive surgery, and a lot of mental hardship.

What I really want people to know is that transforming your "outer" shell doesn't change the person within you.

For me, I am the same loving, caring person, only now I have a different outlook on life. Instead of dreading my days or going out into the world, I embrace each day, and look forward to getting out, and meeting new people. It is an amazing feeling to walk by a store window, and see your reflection, rather than run from it. No words can explain my new found happiness.

As for what the future holds, only time will tell. I would like to think that one day, I could possibly have the skin on my arms, and legs removed, as well as a breast lift, but those are things with which I can live without, so if it happens, it happens.

Thanks again to all of those people that have helped me through my transformation process, and believed in me....

If you should every have any questions, or would like to know more about Dr. Becker and his team, check out his web page at:
www.Beckerplasticsurgery.com


I will be posting my pictures done at Dr. Becker's office as soon as I have them taken in a month. It will be neat to see his before and afters.














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive